What is this?
- The Peerfit User Visits Report is used to determine the reimbursement that is due to your facility. The data in the report should be based on the Peerfit user visits to your facility.
Why am I being requested to do this?
- We feel that the best and most accurate source of truth for Peerfit user visits is the facility itself. We want your data to be the source of truth for how you should be reimbursed. By providing us with this information it ensures that you get paid for the Peerfit users that visit your facility and not due to self reported information from the user.
What do I have to do?
- Download the file template - Attached at the bottom of this article!
- Enter your Peerfit user visit information for the month into the file template, with one visit per row.
- Rename the file using the following criteria: ClubBrand_LocationName_YYYYMM
- Upload the file to Peerfit using the secure upload here: https://integration.peerfit.com/u/membervisitsreportupload/
What are the data fields?
We are requiring the following data fields:
- Location Address: Street address for your facility
- Location Brand: Brand name of your facility
- Location Name: Name of your facility
- PMID: This is the Peerfit Member ID. The Peerfit member should be able to provide you with this ID or you can find it in the membership email that was sent to you. (e.g., PF12345678)
- Member Full Name: Name of the member (both first and last)
- Activity Date: The date that the Peerfit user accessed your facility. The date field should be formatted as a text or integer, please do not use date formatting. To confirm that the format is correct, please select the cell and use the Format menu to select either text or integer. Each time the user accesses your facility you should have a separate row in the report.
What format does the file have to be in?
- The Peerfit User Visits Report file must be in a .xlsx or .csv format. The default export for Excel is .xlsx. Google Sheets will export the file in either format using the Download selection under the File menu. Numbers will also export the data in either format using the Export function under the File menu.
Where do I get the data?
- The majority of this information should be able to accessed through your membership management software. If you are unsure of where to access this data in your membership management software, please contact the appropriate support team. If you don’t know if you have the data, please contact your Wellness Partnerships Manager at email@example.com.
Where does the file go?
- The file is uploaded through a HIPAA compliant encrypted service to Peerfit. Our data experts then process the data in your file according to what is submitted to generate your reimbursement.
What happens if the file upload fails?
If you are unable to upload your file, you should take the following trouble-shooting steps.
- Confirm the file that you are uploading is the correct file
- Make sure the name of the file matches the specified format (.xlsx or .csv)
- Make sure the column headers on file are still there
- Confirm you have a strong internet connection, we recommend using a secure Wifi connection when available
- If you still have problems after confirming the above steps, please contact your Wellness Partnerships Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the instructions to upload the file?
- Click on this link to go to the secure upload webpage: https://integration.peerfit.com/u/membervisitsreportupload/
- Once on the page, select the button to upload a file
- Find and select the appropriate file for upload
- Select Upload
- Confirm the upload is successful
What do I do if I uploaded the wrong file?
- If you uploaded the wrong file, please re-upload the file under a new name (e.g., ClubBrand_LocationName_YYYYMM_UPDATED), and email your Wellness Partnerships Manager at email@example.com to let us know.
When do I have to upload my Peerfit User Visit Data Report?
- We ask that you upload your report at the end of the calendar month and no later than the 3rd calendar day of the month.
When can I expect my payment?
- Our team processes your data as quickly and efficiently as possible so that we can promptly reimburse you. This process can typically take between 7-10 days after we receive your report.
How do I know if your payment is accurate?
- We will include a report with every reimbursement that we process. This report will include a summary of the data and the reimbursement that is paid.
Who to contact with questions?
- Contact your Wellness Partnerships Manager via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.